Celebrity Gridiron Challenge 2017
You and your family are invited to join us for a new and exciting event benefitting Children’s Miracle Network at UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital! The Celebrity Gridiron Challenge will take place on Sunday, April 9th at Diamond Sports Park (4000 SW 122nd St. Gainesville, FL.). The event will consist of a flag football tournament, tailgate fun, food trucks, kid’s activities, and celebrity appearances from our own CMN ambassador children! Below are ways your unit and family can get involved in the event:
Form a Team:
- Teams must include a minimum of 10-12 players.
- Teams must pay $250 registration fee and reach a $250 fundraising minimum to play ($500 team total).
- Teams will choose to compete as competitive or non-competitive
- Go to ufhealthgridiron.com, click “Get Involved,” click “Register a Team”
- More questions? Check out our FAQ!
Become a Volunteer:
- Volunteers will be designated 2-hour shifts between the times of 7am and 7pm, based on preference
- Volunteers are needed for the following areas:
- Parking Lot, Check In’s, Field Attendants, Concessions, and our Tailgate area.
- Go to ufhealthgridiron.com, click “Get Involved,” scroll to “Interested in Volunteering,” click “Sign Me Up”
Be a Spectator:
- Admission is free for spectators!
- Tailgate offerings:
- Food Trucks – Cilantro Tacos, Monsta Lobsta, Mayflower Cellers, Hyppo Popcicles, etc.
- Pictures with Albert & Alberta from 11am-1pm
- Miracle Children Ambassadors Meet & Greet
- Face painting
- Spirit Station Crafts
Additional information can be found online at www.ufhealthgridiron.org and in the information attached. Please join us in making this inaugural event for Children’s Miracle Network and UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital a huge success! Please contact Jessica Clayton, firstname.lastname@example.org, in the Office of Development with additional information about how you can get involved.