Our UF Health physicians are here to address common concerns surrounding COVID-19 and your child's safety.
UF & UF Health Updates
Get the latest updates from UF Health Shands Hospital regarding the Coronavirus.
The university has created a webpage that provides information for students, faculty and staff about the Coronavirus.
UF faculty, staff, and students can find up-to-date COVID-19 information on Bridge.
Find up-t-date information about COVID-19 from the UF College of Medicine.
For Patients & Families
We have compiled a list of helpful resources, including activities to do at home, to help you and your family during this very challenging time.
Learn how you can help protect yourself and loved ones
Get the facts about COVID-19
Learn more about the symptoms of COVID-19.
Our outpatient pharmacy hours will remain the same.
The whole world is talking about the corona virus. Daycares and schools have closed, and children are asking a lot of questions. This movie uses…
Accessing quality medical care can be a challenging during a time of crisis. Our UF Health physicians are here to explain how you can receive long…
Pregnancy can be a difficult time during a global pandemic. Our UF Health physicians are here to discuss your concerns about COVID-19 and…
Our UF Health physicians are here to help manage you and your child’s stress during the COVID-19 outbreak…
Here you can find more information about public schools, free meals, and much more.
The CDC has a list of FAQs including questions of how COVID-19 effects children.
The American Academy of Pediatricians website has helpful information about COVID-19 and children.
If you have general questions about COVID-19 and how it effects children, please email us at COVID-19InKids@ufl.edu
**DISCLAIMER: UF Health Department of Pediatrics has set up this email for general questions only. Any questions that are specific to a person or a person’s medical condition will not be answered. If you have specific questions about your child, please contact your doctor.**
For Faculty & Staff
For the most up-to-date information from UF Health regarding COVID-19, please visit the Bridge. Note to access Bridge you must be connected to a UF Health network, VPN, or Peds VDI. Visit Bridge.
Pediatrics Department Updates
- 3/27/20: COVID-19 Update for Community Providers
- 3/12/20: Department of Pediatrics Policy Regarding Working Remotely
Resources for Working Remotely
- Alternate Work Location
- Pediatric VDI (Virtual Desktop )
- Telemedicine SharePoint
- Tip Page on Working Remotely
- UF Employee Assistance Program
- UF IT: Working Remotely Resources
- UF Zoom (downloading/getting started)
- Zoom (not MyChart) Telemedicine Tip Sheet
If you need to access EPIC from your home computer you will need to go to mycitrix.shands.org and from UF owned devices you will need to go to citrix.shands.org. You will need to install the Citrix plug-in which the website will prompt you to install the plug-in.
American Academy of Pediatrics
- 3/30/20: Updates for Pediatricians
- 3/26/20: Coronavirus Update
- 3/25/20: Coronavirus Update
- 3/23/20: Resources and updates for pediatricians
- 3/23/20: Coronavirus Update
- 3/20/20: Coronavirus Update
- 3/19/20: Coronavirus Update
- 3/18/20: Coronavirus Update
- 3/16/20: COVID-19 resources and updates for pediatricians
- Bouncer’s Indoor Playground Day Camp for healthcare professionals
- Twinkle Toes Nanny Agency has nannies and baby-sitters available and is giving priority to health professionals. You can contact the owner, Kristy Bickmeyer, at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- Care@Work: Employee benefit program for UF College of Medicine employees
- Bambino Sitters has nannies and baby-sitters available and is waiving booking charges
- Nanny Poppinz Nanny Agency requires no upfront fees or application
- Sitter City offers baby-sitting services
Find helpful tips and information about the Coronavirus from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention.
The FL DOH website has helpful information specific to the state of Florida.
Find important updates from Alachua County through their website.