Frank L. DeBusk Lectureship
Franklin Lafayette DeBusk, MD was a devoted physician who cared deeply for his pediatric patients, a superb researcher who worked relentlessly, and a teacher and mentor to generations of medical students, pediatric housestaff and fellow physicians.
The DeBusk Lectureship was established in 2002 by Dr. DeBusk’s family and friends. For those individuals who knew and worked with Dr. DeBusk during his almost three decades on the faculty of the Department of Pediatrics, Dr. DeBusk was a peerless physician for children, a quiet unassuming and effective mentor, and a friend to all who came under his tutelage.
Dr. DeBusk possessed many talents. Foremost among them was his ability to observe and teach residents and students the art of observation. Clinically, he is most remembered for his ability to describe and diagnose dermatological conditions in children.
Shari Barkin, MD
To Be Announced
March 12, 2020
8:00am – 9:00am
Communicore Building, Room C1-4
Past Invited Speakers
- 2019 – John Lantos, MD
- 2018 – Gary L. Freed, MD, MPH
- 2017 – Arvin Garg, MD, MPH
- 2016 – Daniel R. Neuspiel, MD, MPH
- 2014 – Roland W. Gray, M.D., F.A.A.P., F.A.S.A.M
- 2013 – Janet Serwint, MD
- 2011 – Robert Block, MD, FAAP
- 2010 – Stephen Berman, MD, FAAP
- 2009 – Lawrence F. Nazarian, MD
- 2008 – Neil S. Prose, MD
- 2007 – Stanford Shulman, MD
- 2006 – Andrew Margileth, MD
- 2005 – Mary Ann Engle, MD
- 2004 – Victor McKusick, MD