Coach Mike White and the UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital need your help!
We need your help! Each day between now and March 10 (per browser, per device) please place your votes for Coach Mike White and his chosen charity-our very own UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital!
Coach White is teaming up with UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital in the annual INFINITI Coaches’ Charity Challenge, which begins today. Forty-eight coaches are participating nationally in this year’s challenge with a top prize of $100,000 to the selected charity of the winning coach.
You can help by voting on the contest website and on your Twitter and Instagram accounts daily. Fans can vote each way every day of the contest, providing up to three votes for Coach White and UF Health each day.
How to vote:
- Visit InfinitiTimeout.com <http://www.InfinitiTimeout.com> and cast your vote.
- Twitter: Use the hashtag #Timeout2vote and mention @MikeWhiteUF. Retweets count as votes, so be sure to ask your followers to RT your vote!
- Instagram: Use the hashtags #Timeout2vote and #CoachMikeWhite
- Round 1, 48 coaches, Jan. 2-21, minimum $1,000 to all participating coaches’ charity
- Round 2, 24 coaches: Jan. 22-Feb. 11, $7,500 award for all advancing to Round 2
- Round 3, 16 coaches: Feb. 12-25, $10,000 award for all advancing to Round 3
- Final Round, 4 coaches: Feb. 26-March 10, $15,000 award for all advancing to the final round
- Winner announced March 11, $100,000 award
In addition, there will be a “charity boost” week during Round 1 from Jan. 15-22. If Coach White gets 500 social media votes with the hashtags above, along with #contest, UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital receives an additional $500.
Thank you for your support of UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital and Coach Mike White!